using the tour builder

Q&A about the latest versions
burakercumen

Dear forum members,
I have recently upgraded to pano2vr 4.0 and want to create virtual tours with many nodes that are connected throu hotspots to eachother...In the previous version I used to create an output file for each pano and put the output files in the same directory in order to get the hotspots work...Now we have the tour builder and when I watch the tutorial I still have a problem...My nodes are the different rooms of one and the same building and I don't (can't) make use of the geocodes and functions like setting north etc...And when I want to link two panoramas together I have to add the hotspots manually...I start my project file, put the panos in the tour browser, I doubleclick and create a point hotspot on both panos but the url is apparently not only the name of the next pano- the hotspot doesn't work...And when I put as url nextpano_out.swf it won't work either..I think this is just normal - I didn't create an output file for the nextpano...So I coem to the conclusion tourbuilder is not of use for this kind of virtual tours, I must work the old way and create outputs for each pano...Or does anybody have another idea? Any answer is greatly appreciated...Burak
360Texas

? Are you working only with Flash or combination HTML5 and Flash fallback ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
burakercumen

I tried with "only flash" and "html5 with flash fallback"...The hotspots don't work...
360Texas

Do you have your tour posted to your web site so we too may see ?

URL please
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
burakercumen

Thank you very much for taking time Dave...I have uplaoded the tour on my website and here's the link:

http://www.burakercumen.com/images/sana ... KAK_1.html

Turkish has some letters which don't exist in english...When I name my panos I don't use those letters as I'm afraid this could become a problem by building/opening the output files...While building the tour I noticed something...My panos are named with international english letters but when I enter the user data for the single panos/nodes I see that in the tour browser the first line I enter in the user data is also given as a name to that node - the panos are kind of renamed(??)...And in the user data I use turkish letters...I thought this could be the problem and left the first line for user data empty and created the tour again...But still I cannot access the other panos...

Regards
Burak
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Burak,
Using the browser error console, see tip: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Usi ... or_Console
I see the point hotspots are looking for SWF files which is wrong if using Pro.

To link Point Hotspots in pro, just add all your input images in the tour browser then open the Hotspot editor.
With node one showing in the Hotspot Editor simply click and drag node two from the tour browser to the location in the Hotspot Editor it needs to be.
Thats it, if you have set all the User Data first all links and titles will be set.

Please see user guides: http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Hot ... _(Pano2VR)

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
burakercumen

Thank you very much Hopki, this was helpful...
Burak
360Texas

Please let us know if this solution works for your project.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com