Transition problem in Pano2Vr 4 pro

Q&A about the latest versions
GMStudio

Please Help. I noticed a problem in the new Pano 4.0 pro. I have a project with 5 panorama and enabled the option "Enable Transitions" (Cross Dissoleve, Trans. 1.0 with Time, Zoom In before, zoomed fov 5.00, Zoom Speed ​​2.0). The problem is that between the first and second panorama this effect works by these parameters, but other panoramas work by other parameters. What's the problem?
360Texas

Hmm interesting but need ALOT more information please.

URL ? so we too may see please ?

What Web Browser and version are you using?
PC or Mac ?

Are you using html5 with Flash fallback ?
HTML5 only ? Flash only ?
Are you using fullscreen ?

Alot of folks using a spread of browsers for testing. IE 9, IE 10, Safari 5.17, Firefox 16.02, Chrome 23.0

http://360texas.com/services/izamalcity/ uses succesfully transitions that work with certain browsers at full monitor size and full screen browser. Using your browser do you see transitions ?

IE 9 , foxfire and chrome using flash achieve transitions. And html5 output does not use transitions.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
GMStudio

I solved the problem. I put in "zoomed Fov" and 30.00 "zoomed Speed" 2.00 and then transition start OK.

Thanks
360Texas

I put in "zoomed Fov" and 30.00 means 30° angle of view acrossed the horizon. 50° is normal human vision angle of view. So you are close.

"zoom Speed" 2.0 s I think means within 2 seconds the transition will occur.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Judy-A

It seems that the transition zoom is limited by the Viewing Parameters =>Field of View (Zoom).

If you have Viewing Parameters => Field of View limited to 40.00, then the Transition => Zoomed FoV will zoom no further than 40.00, even if it is set to 5.00.

That's too bad, because although you may not want the viewer to zoom in and view a blurry scene, you may want a deep zoom effect during transitions through a door or gate.

Judy