Can anyone help me, I'm new :)

Q&A about the latest versions
santos881975

I like to thank the person or persons that will reply to this post, I’m doing a panorama tour on Pano2VR 5, HTML 5. Everything is coming out good as it supposed to. But when I exporting it to FLASH it freaks out. What is it that I'm doing wrong in the exporting, I’m leaving it all the same. Or Is there another way of editing the skin for FLASH that I don't know about?

The first image is HTML 5, as you can see the pictures on the top are place in the right position. When you mouse over the target the picture comes out just as it should. The only thing that remains the same is the controllers.
Screen Shot - 01.jpg
Screen Shot - 01.jpg (1019.27 KiB) Viewed 903 times

The second image is FLASH, as you can see The pictures on the top don't come out. When you mouse over the target the picture doesn't come out either. But it does take you to the next panorama. The menu remains the same on both (HTML 5 and flash) controllers are working perfect.
Screen Shot - 02.jpg
Screen Shot - 02.jpg (857.98 KiB) Viewed 903 times

Thank you for replying
Hopki
Gnome

HI santos881975,
The node images are an HTML5 only feature.
However if you you use the Flash Fallback player under the HTML5 output it overlays the HTML5 skin over the top so you will see the thumbnails.
To select this go to the HTML5 output, then under the HTML tab click the edit template button:
edit-template.jpg
edit-template.jpg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 894 times
Then select Flash Fallback Player then if you wanted you can also select Prefer Flash.
But I would suggest leave this deselected as you only want Flash if all else fails and not the default.

No need to make a separate Flash output this way.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/