Using skin hotspots to redirect

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
burgor57

I am getting there slowly!
I have my project with two swf panos linking OK with pano hotspots back and forth.
Now I want to add a map (image) to the skin and use hotspots on the map to link to the related swf pano.
I added my map image and placed two hotspots, with on-click actions to open next pano (and refered to the named swf pano).
When I build the swf pano the map shows OK but the two hotspots are not there or are not seen.
The hotspot properties have visible enabled and alpha set to 1and hand cursor on.
Am I missing something?
I didn't find any useful tutorial about this anywhere - is there one?
Hope you can help.
When I have this working I then want the map to be partially transparent until mouse over - or hide it first and show it when a map icon (image) is mouse-over or some such.
Any thoughts to share?
Hopki
Gnome

Visit Here:
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/samples/ ... /flashtour
sorce files to Thomases tour with a map.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
burgor57

Thanks so much.
That will be very helpfull.
burgor57

OK that set of files was helpful. BUT
I have a radar img which is set correctly in place on start pointing in right direction and rotation as expected. When I click on the second hotspot (image) on the map I see the next swf pano load, but the radar disappears.

I set it up exactly (as far as I can see) as the sample files, but the radar does not relocate to $self of the clicked hotspot image.

UPDATE
I had the map appear top right corner of my 640x480 window. I decided to move it to the top left and tried it again. Now I see where the rader is moving to. It is shifting location down and to the right about the same distance in pixels again as it started from. After either hotspot is initially clicked its stays relative to that new position threrafter. So I have some parameter set incorrectly somewhere.
Here is a screenshot of the hotspot settings:

UPDATE2
I have tried every different setting I can imagine and fail still to get the radar to fix it's location properly on the clicked hotspot img. I stopped it relocating as described above, but best I can do now is it stays in the same location. At least the resetting of the radar angle works!
I am wondering if there may even be a bug now. Hope someone can respond to this soon - I'm going crazy here!

What is the hotspot proxy used for exactly?

Any ideas where I may be going wrong?

many thanks