2 Skins load in Flash Fallback Player

Q&A about the latest versions
COliver

When I open my pano HTML file in IE 9 it loads up 2 skins instead of one, the second one is on the left side of the screen. " See attached image ".
My pano works perfect in every other browser.

When I open up the HTML file and comment this out

//flashvars.skinxml="skin.xml";

the problem goes away. Here is that portion of the HTML file.

if (swfobject.hasFlashPlayerVersion("10.0.0")) {
var flashvars = {};
var params = {};
// enable javascript interface
flashvars.externalinterface="1";
params.quality = "high";
params.bgcolor = "#ffffff";
params.allowscriptaccess = "sameDomain";
params.allowfullscreen = "true";
var attributes = {};
attributes.id = "pano";
attributes.name = "pano";
attributes.align = "middle";
//flashvars.skinxml="skin.xml";
flashvars.panoxml="Default.xml";
params.base=".";
swfobject.embedSWF(
"pano2vr_player.swf", "container",
"100%", "100%",
"9.0.0", "",
flashvars, params, attributes);

Is there a setting or something I can do to make it to where I don't have to edit a HTML file to get this to load into IE 9 with only one skin?

I just want to build a pano and publish online quickly as I have hundred of these to make.
Attachments
double.jpg
double.jpg (89.6 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This is odd and not seen this before, but as a guess under the HTML tab of the HTML5 output do you have both the Flash Fallback player selected and a SWF file in the Flash Fallback File?
If so deselect the Fallback Player.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
COliver

Hopki wrote:Hi,
This is odd and not seen this before, but as a guess under the HTML tab of the HTML5 output do you have both the Flash Fallback player selected and a SWF file in the Flash Fallback File?
If so deselect the Fallback Player.
Regards,
Hopki

Hi Hopki,
thank you for your quick response,

I didnt have anything in the space where it says Flash Fallback File and I have the FLash Fallback Player box checked.

To test I just now unchecked the box for Flash Fallback Player and typed in a name for my player in the box and did a build. This eliminated the initial issue I had of a double skin loading up, but now I have no ( skin.xml ) file in the build folder. Ive found that I need this ( skin.xml ) file in order for the panos to work on the cloud I'm using.

This is actually the reason Ive left the Flash Fallback File box blank in the past because if it has anything typed in it, there is no ( skin.xml ) file generated when it builds, do you know a way around this?

Chris
COliver

Ok so the problem as it turns out was my second output. I had a Flash output and a flash fallback player in the HTML output. To keep both Flash and HTML inputs and not get double skin loading jsut keep the Flash file location field blank before you build the output folder. It now works just fine with no double UI in IE9...this bug only happened in IE9...... for the record.