Using the Skin Editor
The Skin Editor got a major update with Pano2VR 4.5 and Object2VR 3.0 . If you're looking for the previous version of the Skin Editor, see this article.
The skin editor can be used to make both simple loaders and complex navigations, but they both follow the same workflow.
The Basic Workflow
- Open the Skin Editor (Tools > Skin Editor).
- Customize the layout of the canvas using the skin settings:
- Add elements to skin. These can be buttons, images, SWFs, sounds, or external elements.
- Go to the toolbar and select any element, then click in the Editor to add.
- Go to the menu bar and choose, Elements. Select an element and then click in the Editor to add.
- Drag the elements on to the Editor's canvas.
- Arrange the elements.
- Apply actions to elements for user interactivity and control. Select any element and go to the Actions panel in the Properties section. Double-click the empty table row or click the green plus icon.
For example, to make a button rotate/pan left, choose Mouse Click as the Source, and Pan Left as the Action.
|Previous: Learn about the Toolbar and Menu Bar||Next: Edit an Existing Skin|