Patching with Pano2VR and Photoshop
Learn how to use Pano2VR's patch tool along with Photoshop's Content Aware Fill tool.
- Open the panorama in Pano2VR.
- Select Patch Input.
- Click, Add patch.
- Frame the patch whilst leaving enough room for the content aware fill to work.
- Extract the patch.
- Choose, No to update the patches.
- Open the extracted patch with Photoshop.
- Choose the Lasso tool and draw around the area to be filled.
- Go the Edit menu and choose Fill….
- Under Contents, choose, Content-Aware. Click OK.
- Save the image and close Photoshop.
- Back in Pano2VR, open the Patch Tool by clicking Patch Input.
- Click the wrench tool of the listed patch to edit it.
- Click, Insert to add the newly edited patch.
- Click, Yes to update the patch.
- Output the project.