Image Transformation (Pano2VR)
Pano2VR allows you to create a thumbnail image from your panoramic image.
To do this, choose Transformation from the Output section and click Add. This will open the parameters sheet for creating thumbnails and remapping of images.
Creating a Thumbnail Image
- Choose which type of thumbnail to output. (See a list of thumbnail examples)
- Adjust the size of the image. Usually, the default size will suit well.
- If you want the background to be opaque (or semi-opaque) rather than transparent, click on the color well to change the color/transparency.
- Next, choose the view of the thumbnail image. The default view defined in the viewing parameters is used by default. However, you can override this by de-selecting, Use default view and then adjust the sliders.
- Choose an output format. PNG, TIFF and OpenEXR support an alpha channel (transparency) while JPEG and Radiance HDR do not.
- If you have chosen to output your image as JPEG, you can adjust the (JPEG) quality of the image.
- Finally, make sure your image is being saved where you want it by clicking open.
- Choose OK to output the image.