Flash Global Security Settings
The following steps guide you through how to set a folder or a hard drive to allow local and network access to your flash player.
- Select a location on your computer. For this example, we'll use the desktop and the folder's name will be Test Folder.
- Go to the Flash player Global Security Settings.
- Choose Add Location from the Edit locations... menu.
- Next, choose Browse for folder... and select the folder you made earlier. Choose OK. You can also select one or all of your hard drives.
- Make sure that the folder is in the list and that Always allow is selected.
- Finally, close the window. You can now test all your panoramas or objects in this folder or hard drive for correct operation.