direct access node - pan, tilt

Q&A about the latest versions
ErikD

Hi,
I have a tour with about 15 panos where I need to have unique url for each panos. I know it may be done with direct access node, but when I use it, it just open that particular pano. It there a way to set different pan and tilt for each pano? I mean more than one for each pano. In this tour I need about 80 urls and each one will start with different pano and different pan and tilt. Is there a way to do it? I don't want to make 80 separate tours...
Erik
Hopki
Gnome

HI Erik,
You can just set the required pan and tilt in the default view.

If you visit each node in a tour then it will open using the Target View which you set in the hotspot mode. But if you open the node directly with Direct Node Access then it will open using the default view.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ErikD

Hi Hopki,
the problem is that I need more pans and titls for one pano. So I need to have for example. 4 urls that would open one pano with different pan and tilt. Is there a way to do it?
Regards,
Erik
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Erik
Currently not, however there is a feature request to be able to add this to the direct node access URL.
This will solve your problem.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ErikD

thank you for reply. I will just make 80 seperate tours. I just wanted to know if there is a easier way.
Regards,
Erik