hotspots to open other HTML5 Object2vr

Q&A about the latest versions
ILavallee

at the moment I've made two VR Projects of a 4Runner, one with the trunk open and one with the trunk closed. I put a hotspot on the trunk so that when you click on that hotspot, it should open the other HTML5 project. The open trunk one would open the closed trunk one and vice versa. the problem is when I click on the hotspot, it brings me to an error page. I tried it a million different ways and tried to find a tutorial fixing this problem but I've hit a wall and I'm stuck.
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
Looking at what you want to do, open two Objects showing to different states.
So rather than switch between outputs why not use Object2VR's view states, after all thats why it is there.

You load up the one project file with the two states (spins) then using an action you can swop between the two.
Please see our documents page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
ILavallee

that is good and all but I also have a third HTML3 project that shows the interior of the vehicle. which is why I need to make the hotspots work.
Hopki
Gnome

I take it the interior of the vehicle is a panorama.
So in this case I would use one Object2VR project with view states and then in the output folder for the object add the pano output folder.
But if you want to have hotspot opening separate outputs then again as said in my support mail have a project folder.
Then add sub folders for all the individual projects.
See attached project.
It has a pano and an object in the main directory.
The outputs then create sub folders called Object and Pano.
If you open either the Object or Pano folder and open the HTML page with Firefox you can open and then use the hotspot to swop between object and the pano.
Of course you can add as many hotspots as you need.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
project.zip
(304.28 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/