TourCloud - Making virtual tour offline browsing easier

Fotopano

As professional virtual tour creators ourselves we found that the available solutions for offline browsing on mobiles devices like mobile phones and iPad do not fit our needs. As we investigated, offline viewing is a neck pain for many virtual tour creators.

So we came up with a solution that would ease the process of getting your tour onto any device for offline browsing. It consists of a cloud that you upload your tours to and an application that has access to it. You distribute the tour to all devices and can use any of them for presentations in offline mode. Also it looks professional and simple to use so that you can finally give it to your clients as a supplement to your professional services.

I would like to get your opinion. Look here and subscribe if it is something you like: http://www.tourcloud.co/
alphap24

Hi,
we have the same problem of you using Goodreader,
do you have any idea about how it works practically..? I subscribed but i have not received back any info regarding how to use it
EDevey

This would be a great facility but I do not see how it can work. You can either connect remotely to something or you can't. The solution would be 'on device storage of dynamic content' rather than remote access. As there would be no money in it for a provider, it will have to be developed by a user with enough coding knowledge. My 14 year old son is working on it.
RRuiz

Subscribed and waiting to the info!!
EDevey

I finally got the Pano2VR tours to play on my Google Nexus 7 by loading the files into the on board memory card and accessing through Astro file manager and viewing in Opera browser. The only 'hack' was to go into Opera settings and enable html requests.
Edwin