Different controller for smaller screens

Q&A about the latest versions
obywatelgc

Hi,

I asked this (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9807) question about resizing the controller today but maybe I can ask it in a different way.
Is there a chance to prepare a different controller to be show on smaller screens compared to "normal full-featured controller" for wider screens. The tour is to be made in HTML5 only.

I saw this solution here: http://panoramy.fotoarchiwum.pl//Panora ... siony.html - when I open it on a full hd monitor I get a full-featured bottom bar with multiple options. On the other hand when I open it on my cell phone with smaller resolution I can see only two buttons for navigating to different places within the tour. Is there a chance to do the same with Pano2VR?

Thx
Greg
hum@no.id

Yes, you need to use for element "container" only for the "hide condition" for small screens.
All that will be enclosed in a "container" will be hidden if you add in template output HTML this CSS code:

Code: Select all

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 1138px) {
			.ggskin_container {display: none;}
See for example my portfolio page on different devices and desktop - http://gumirj.com/index.php?do=cat&category=portfolio
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
obywatelgc

So it's something you don't do in the app itself but by modifying the generated code.
Sounds nice. I will surely try that.
Thx!
hum@no.id

modify normal.ggt HTML template and rename... e.g. custom.ggt

If you looked in my portfolio - http://gumirj.com/index.php?fullarticle=1
hide map and all the buttons for some screen sizes of smartphones
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
gr.panorama

hum@no.id wrote:Yes, you need to use for element "container" only for the "hide condition" for small screens.
All that will be enclosed in a "container" will be hidden if you add in template output HTML this CSS code:

Code: Select all

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 1138px) {
			.ggskin_container {display: none;}
That's a great and smart way Gumir!,
cause not only it hides the container, but also what's inside it, does not even load taking up space.
Tried it and works fine!
Even though, I tried to hide one container eg "container1" while still displaying another one eg "container2"
but I cannot make it work.
Isn't this possible?
Minos
hum@no.id

Hi
In the script generates a unique class name for this item - ggskin_container
You can not assign different classes for different output conditions...