Problems with quality

Q&A about the latest versions
HaLo2FrEeEk

I'm using Pano2VR 2.0.2, and upgrading isn't an option right now.

I recently made a few spherical panoramas. I took the images in a video game, Halo 3, and stitched them together using PTGui into a 16-bit, uncompressed TIF file. I output both panoramas with the same settings from PTGui, and they both came out excellent quality, so that rules out that program as the source of the problem.

The first panorama came out of Pano2VR perfectly, the quality is superb and it looks like I'm playing the game. You can see it here:

http://infectionist.com/images/halo_3/p ... pitaph.php

Well I just made a second one on another map. Created the panorama with PTGui with excellent results, but when I exported it from Pano2VR, the quality was...less than stellar. It's blurry and just seems low-quality. The biggest problem I'm having here is that I can't remember the settings I used when I output my first panorama. So my main question is, can I retrieve those settings (I didn't save a project file, unfortunately, because I didn't anticipate making any more.)

I decompiled the resulting swf file outputted from Pano2VR (sorry if this breaks any rules) and saw that my cube face dimensions for my first panorama are 1978x1978, and the dimensions for the new one are only 1544x1544, so I'm thinking that's having an impact, even though the panoramas are the same exact size. I know ths number is generated based on the viewing parameters, so is there a way I can recreate the viewing parameters knowing only this number?

Thank you in advance for any help, this sorta thing really drives me crazy.