360 Video links?

Q&A about the latest versions
RLemen

Can I set up a node point, then set a video to that node point so when you click the node it plays a 360 video that can walk you to the next node?

example, I have a door, in a node, I click on it, it launches a video of me opening the door and walking down the hall, when the video ends, i am at the next node.

Is this possible to set up? I am still very new to the interface and I am unsure of its potential range of possibilities.

Thank you so much for any assistance you can give.
Hopki
Gnome

Yep,
Example: node 1 is a pano, node 2 is a 360 video and node 3 is a pano.
Node one hotspot to node two 360 video.
The end action of the video will be open node 3.
What will happen is from the pano you click the hotspot which will open the 360 video, when the video ends it will switch to node 3.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RLemen

Hopki, I have some aesthetic requests but otherwise, this program is so much of what I have been looking for, and wow, I am very very impressed. I mean, seriously, this is such a great app. I cannot wait to release a few of these projects.

BUUUUUT-

Could you help me figure out why I cannot do the upload to WP like you have shown in your videos? And/or, is there another site I can upload the fully functioning node packages? All the other sites I have tried only allow a photo but not interaction.

Thank you again and seriously, when we meet I am buying you several drinks. CHEERS:)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I take it you have installed our plugin, and you then create a package and use Wordpress' media upload.
If this is the case what errors do you get, can you upload screen shots.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/