On/Off switches available?

Q&A about the latest versions
RLemen

Since I can't get my sphere published, I might as well see about doing some tweaks if they are possible.

Tweak 1. Is it possible to create on/off states to objects or patches masked off? example, to be able to scroll over a candle unlit, and click it to start an animated flame within a small patch or mask? Or to scroll over a television off and click it on?

Tweak 2. Is it possible to import in masks generated in photoshop or illustrator with bezier curves and cleaner edges to edge match an object in the sphere?

Thank you for the assistance.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Since I can't get my sphere published,
Whys that then?

Have a look at this web page, you can use an animated GIF in an external loader.
cleaner edges to edge match an object in the sphere
In what context, an image, id so pinned image, 3D distorted.
Can you give a use case.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
RLemen

Here is the edge match, and imagine if the chandelier had on off states for the lights. You scroll over it at this tight a fit so only that object is affected, and it allows you to click on to start the lights, or, it allows you to see them on when you mouse over them. That would be the on/off state.

I masked the closest vase top and the statue on the right to show you what I mean by a clean mask on a complex object including the bezier curves.
example.jpg
example.jpg (849.73 KiB) Viewed 1028 times