panorama to epub

Q&A about the latest versions
oli

I red that we can convert panorama to ibook. I would like to go further and more crossplatform. Is there a way to convert the panorama html output to an epub file (which is basically an html website compressed into an epub file. To check it, just download an ebook (epub file format) and change the epub extension to zip and then open it. You will see that it is just a website with html pages)).
Could we have the option to output the panorama as epub file and not care anymore on ibook compatibility?

thanks
oli

Hopki,

I wish you had red that post!
Do you think your team could develop an output for an epub?

thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Oil,
You can use Adobe Indesign to make an ePub with an output, I know people have done this but have not tried myself.
If someone can send you such a thing then maybe you can see hoe to change the files.
If not then have a look at Indesign.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
oli

Hopki,

I used indesing to try to import the html output of pano2vr but with the different .js from pano2vr I did not manage to output a working epub. Ibooks are epub for ios. Now ios uses more and more often epubs. Epubs are more crossplatform, it is a standard. I think it would be very interesting to have the ability to output directly an epub from pano2vr as more people will use for presentation or sending it to client.
Could the dev team make an output for epub as they did for ibooks?

thanks