iframe distorted hotspot?

Q&A about the latest versions
adriansinc

Hi, is it possible to display a live iframe that is distorted like a hotspot. The only thing I could find was this...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12363&p=51132&hilit=iframe#p51132

which in part shows a live iframe is possible.

How would I display a website in a distorted hotspot way, i.e it looks like the live iframe/website is on a wall 'inside' the pano, if you follow...

thanks.
adriansinc

OK, I've got this so far...

http://www.foto-360.nl/scoutwebsite/index.html

Thats pretty much everything i wanted 'a 3d distorted scrollable live url/webpage box', but now i've got some glitches. If you move around, the 'website box' jumps around.

I wanted a parallax effect on this 'webpage box'' iframe in the pano, so i used modifiers which seems to be causing the glitch as the object reaches the edge of the browser.

How can i clean this up? I couldn't find any mention of parallax effect or iframe live url on here...

Thanks.
Hopki
Gnome

Hummm,
Thats a bit odd, can you post your project so I can take a look?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
adriansinc

Here you go...

Has this distorted live url thing ever been talked about here? The loading of the live url is slow also , and I would like to see some discussion about it.

Maybe i am using the wrong search terms?

Thanks.
Attachments
parallax.zip
(287.01 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Adrian,
What is causing the images to jump position is the modifiers.
Both Image 1 and Text 1 have the modifiers:

Move X Pan -0.90
Move Y Tilt -0.90

Remove these and it stops jumping.
Why was these used in the first place, what problem to solve?

The loading of the iframe will happen after the main pano so will always be slower.

What I have seen a lot but don't understand is for the text box to display the iframe you have a Init action to set the value to the text box.
Why not just set the iframe code in the text boxes text area and remove the action?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
adriansinc

Thanks, I will look at those points. The modifiers are for the parallax effect i mentioned, can you see the parallax effect on the iframe as you move the pano? As i said, I suspected the modifiers were causing the glitch, so how to achieve the parallax effect without the glitch?