No Control Over Tour in ios

Q&A about the latest versions
richbespokeuk

Hi all,

I'm struggling to get my tours to work properly on ios (and maybe android - I don't have access to an android device to test). I have been testing the tour on an iphone7 which I have just updated to the latest ios.

The tour loads fine but you can't control it via the touchscreen.

The tour can be accessed at the following url: www.bespokepropertymarketing.co.uk/avar ... grise.html

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!
k.ary.n
Gnome

Hi!

I've just tested this on the iPhone 7 (11.0.3) and it's working as expected. I can move through the tour using the hotspots, open the map and use the hotspots there, and I can change the move mode and even go to VR mode. What exactly isn't working for you?

However, there seems to be one hotspot that is not linked. The one leaving the bedroom.

What is odd, though, is that you have missing tiles in garden pano (viewed as black or gray rectangles). They are missing in Chrome on the PC, but not on iOS in Safari. Maybe check this locally and see if all images are there and maybe re-output and upload.
richbespokeuk

Fixed that hotspot now and also the issue regarding the missing tiles.

What I mean regarding the controls is that on my iPhone 7 11.0.3 I can't use my finger to look around. I can click on the hot spots in the plan and on the screen but I can't look around the tour.

I used to be able to do this and, upon testing the tour on an older ios device (Apple ipad 2 9.3.5), I can still look around the tour.

When you tried the tour can you actually use your finger to look around?