a ggpkg file linking to b ggpkg

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

I have split the project to three ggpkg viewers files. How to set that the e.g. "a" ggpkg point to the "xy" node of "b" ggpkg or "c" ggpkg ?
Hopki
Gnome

Can I ask why you have done this?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Frankster69

Hi Bostjan,

I don't have an answer, but was also wondering why you split that up? Perhaps there are better ways to achieve your goal then splitting up a project in three?

For example, I'm currently working on a tour that is divided (not split) in three sections 'Park', 'Oven' and 'Loods'. In each section you can follow the tour without anything from the other sections showing, but all have 1 node connected to a 'Tourstart' node, from which you can reach the other sections. In each section there is a separate thumbnail menu and each sections have their own node hotspot with a unique image. So to all intent it is as if I have three tours running, but it's still just one project and I can edit it in full.

This is simply done by making use of tags and tagfilters in the skin. Perhaps (not knowing yet why you split it up) this is useful for you as well?

regards, Frank
Bostjan

There are three parts of the project with different skins (custom maps, etc) and made in a different time period... some even 15 years old (can not repeat as the situation vanished - document of time). But all three parts interact inbeetwen, calling the nodes. It is going to be opening of the exhibition tomorrow and we are setting the "kiosks" with projections so visitor can interact frpom the exhibition to the locations in a prime forest. ( + hmd versions )
It is not a panic as I programmed my own application some years ago calling the html5 which code is hidden inside but I tried also the ggpkg viewer, which I can't figure how to interact with other ggpkgs.