Way to hide a single node's thumbnail in thumbnail menu? [SOLVED]

Q&A about the latest versions
Frankster69

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a way to hide a single node's thumbnail in the thumbnail menu?

I am opening a tour with a single, un-linked pano. Via a button link (not hotspot) I then jump to the actual tourstart. It would be nice to exclude that first pano from the (tour)thumbnail menu. Is there a way?

regards, Frank
Frankster69

Ok, got it figured out, quite simple actually...

I can just give every node the same tag except the one I don't want to show, and then set the thumbnail cloner to filter and display only nodes with that tag.

So easy!

So I can also make a bigger tour with groups of pano's, and have each group have their own thumbnail menu displaying only the pano's in that group.

Amazing again :D :D :D :D

regards, Frank
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Frank,
As an FYI, you can use a set value action to the thumbnail menu cloner to change the tag.
As an example if you had panos tagged as Ground, First and Second. You can then have buttons to change the thumbnail menu to only show the selected panos. 8)
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Frankster69

Hi Hopki,

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Currently I don't want that, the menu should only show thumbs from the section it is in, and people should pick section either from a dedicated section image menu or via the central node. But I can see this being useful in another project :)

regards, Frank