Issue with a multi node tour with a mix of terrestrial and aerial panos

Q&A about the latest versions
WSettle

I found a bug I believe and also have a question.

Like the subject says I have a mix of panos. Some at 6 elevation', some at 100' and some at 400'.

First, I "think" I found a bug in the User Data property: Altitude. Even though I have specified "Imperial" in the General Settings Units property, Altitude only allows measurements in meters instead of feet.

Second, what is the Altitude property for?

I assumed it would put the automated hotspot links of my GPS taged panos at the correct elevation relative to each other but ALL hotspots show the same elevation as my point for view. If I'm looking from a pano at 400' elevation, all of the terrestrial panos are also at 400' which doesn't seem correct. Is this also a bug or a feature not yet realized?

I have to manually create all of my hotspot linking between aerial and ground based panos.

Attached is a screen shot to show what I'm seeing. The view is from a 400' pano and the hotspots should be at 6', down where the red circle is but instead, they are up there at 400'.

pano2vr-altitude-issue.jpg
pano2vr-altitude-issue.jpg (534.83 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

Appreciate any insight into how altitude is supposed to work.

Thanks!
cbsmail

Interested how this works too?

Did you manage to sort it out, I have a tour that a number of the shots are about 15ft in the air whilst the rest are around 5ft. Adding hotspots manually is fine for a local tour but this one will be uploaded to Google. Is this another Google issue? Is there a hack to get it to display right? Appreciate any insight thanks!!
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
First, I "think" I found a bug in the User Data property: Altitude. Even though I have specified "Imperial" in the General Settings Units property, Altitude only allows measurements in meters instead of feet.
I have added a bug report.

The Altitude text field is used when you download a multi level tour from Google.
In time this will be used for the Hotspots but not yet.

For now you need to move the hotspots manually.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
cbsmail

Thanks Hopki, props to you guys having to deal with Google not sure I'd have any hair left!