Google Chrome problem

Q&A about the latest versions
gabo360

Hi,

Is anyone having problems with google chrome?

When i`m exporting my tour i can`t open it on chrome unless i put it on the server, before i just had to drag the html file to chrome and it opened the tour. Although i put the tour in the server side it is still having some rendering issues.

all this problems only happens in Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera are normal.
360Texas

Pano2vr looks for and starts your default web browser. Do you have a web browser assigned as your system default browser ?

So if Safari is your default web browser it will attempt to auto start your Safari on a mac

We are on Win10 and I think we can not because of the browser violation. That is why we use Pano2vr internal Integrated Server to see the tour.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
rsmkns

Neither Chrome nor the newest version of Safari can render the VR tours locally, but they work fine on a server. Firefox still renders the tours locally. I don't know why this is the case.
360Texas

Firefox does not prohibit looking back to your local drive to display html content.

In other browsers... web browser software will not allow viewing html pages locally and will issue a 'code violation' ERR message (computer virus protection). This went into affect several years ago.

Firefox is the only browser I know of that will let you access Pano2vr test pages say from a ON-THE-GO thumb flash drive USB plugged into say your notebook or smartphone.

Therefore, Pano2vr, Adobe Dreamweaver and other developer software have there own built in server component to simulate a Server to preview content locally.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Pano2VR has a built in web server of this very reason.
So using the open output button will open the output.
When you have opened the output you can copy the URL then paste it into any other web browser and it will open because the URL is being generated through the Pano2VR web server.
Or you can use our desk top APP.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/