fullscreen cardboard on loading page

Q&A about the latest versions
oli

Hi,

I searched through the forum but could not find the right answer.
I would like to open cardboard view directly fullscreen without having to press a button. Can I set it in the skin directly as a variable or action ? I tried but cannot force the action. ANd as it has already been said in another post, the double tap action goes fullscreen and discard the "double" cardboard view...
I tried to put an action on the loading bar. with init or viewer init but it does not work.After multiple tries, it works on firefox mobile but not on chrome. I don't understand the difference between viewer init and init...
I was lazy... Viewer init is when the viewer is initiated, so when it loads. This is perfect for what I want. But still does not work within chrome. In my html page I have :
allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"
So it should work...
And by the way why double tap on desktop browser does it well and not on mobile?

thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can not open an HTML page directly to fullscreen.
To many security issues and will not happen.

You can open in a new browser window filling the browser but you would still see the browsers"chrome" such as address bar etc.
But to be clear, proper edge to edge fullscreen is nor allowed.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
oli

thanks Hopki,

In fact I open the pano.html in an iframe. What I did, works very well with firefox, but not at all with chrome.
And why double taping a single view (non cardboard) does work but not in a cardboard view? Is it because of your "hack" (cutting the page in two for cardboard view)? Would it be possible to have your java viewer acting differently and reading the left and right eye image as a single one? Like the 360 stereoscopic video should be read to avoid synchronisation problem between the 2 eyes?

thanks