Mouse wheen in full screen only and mobile device panning

Q&A about the latest versions
Hrvoje

Hello

I often use iframes to display my panoramas on my webs. Iframe width:100%, height: in pixels + some media queries to fine tune it

Problems:

1. When pano is 100% width and takes whole screen width, when desktop users want to scroll down the page, when mouse over panorama instead of page scrolling
panorama changes zoom.

I wonder, is it possible to have mouse wheel zoom disabled (Pano2VR: Control - Mouse wheel - Disable)
But to have it enabled in full screen?
+/- zoom in out can work non stop.

2 When pano is 100% width and takes whole screen width, when smartphone users want to scroll down the page, when swiping down with finger over panorama, instead of page scrolling down panorama pans down.

How would you solve this issue?

Maybe double tap to activate panning (clashes with usable double tap -> full screen option)
Or to use two fingers for panning?

I'm seeing similar stuff in Google Maps implemented, where CTRL + Mouse zooms in/out
And double finger to pan Map, so something similar could be applied to panoramas?

3. If I set Mouse - Disable, Mouse Wheel - Disable

Is it possible to enable em with Button click?
I've searched actions but couldn't find relevant options. Maybe it could be set manually with setting values?
But I don't know value names for these, so same thing :)

Thanks,
Regards
Hrvoje

I solved mouse wheel zoom issue by adding overlay with clickable info button and action to close it when clicked.

Unfortunately when viewing on android, when swiping over overlay it doesn't scroll a web page.

I also tried option to disable mouse, just to see if swipe would work but even with mouse disabled it's not possible to swipe web page down if sweeping over panorama.

This creates usability issue
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The mouse/finger has to have focus on the pano, you really should have a border so the viewer has something to scroll on other than the pano.
So knowing this I would not use width 100% width.
With Mouse and mouse zoom disabled you should be able to scroll even on the Pano, not tested with Android but will later.
No its not possible to activate/deactivate mouse and mouse wheel zoom.
Ill have a word with the developers and see if that have a better idea.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/