Custom Menu bar with silder

Q&A about the latest versions
Dkumar

Hello guys ,
I need some help ....i got a college client whoz requirement is to create a custom menu for their college labs and classrooms ....i posted a required menu setup in the below photograph please check

1. Left side menu need to have individual category of panoramas
2. Slider on the top is the actual list of panos for each individual category of panoramas
3. if i click "Classrooms" on the left menu i should get all the classroom panoramas list in the slider part on the top
4. Same way each individual category should have their panoramas in the slider

This is their requirement guys ....yes i tried dropdown menu and thumbnail menu in component toolbox ...but few things im not able to figure out

4. How to create a set of panoramas and define a button "Classrooms"(in this example)
5 . How do i add name of each panorama on the slider ....do i need to add text box for each panorama and give user description as text or is there a way to do it on whole so that each panorama in slider will get a name on the bottom part
6. Did anyone shared their menubars or custom sliders so that dumb beginner like me can use them for projects

Please help me out guys

TIA
Dharani kumar
Attachments
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1704 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Dharani,
This can be done using tags in the pano and then the side menu set the tag to the thumbnail menu cloner so it only shows the tagged panos.
So the side menu thumbnail would have a set value action setting the tag the thumbnail menu cloner.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/