is this possible with pano2vr

Q&A about the latest versions
PNarkis

Hi,

i would like to know whether the following would be possible with pano2vr :
i'm joining as a mere example a setting that's similar to my needs : the interior of a church with the choir.

i could obviously just stitch a panorama standing in the middle, but i would like to be able to have the virtual tour navigate also through the choir itself.
Is such a thing possible with pano2vr and if so, how could it be achieved ?

Thanks
aiguebelle-choeur-gd.jpg
aiguebelle-choeur-gd.jpg (359.2 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
360Texas

Excellent single image. Great tone, white balance, color and exposure.

If you mean ... a tour say `1 mid center... 1 left choir, 1 right choir. Certainly its possible to hotspot link the image set to a navigable tour.

What imaging type / lens are your talking about ? Would you be using a fisheye lens ? How many images per 1 panorama ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
PNarkis

Hi, thanks for the reply,

actually i wondered whether it'd be possible to avoid "jumping around" from one hotspot to another, but to actually navigate from the left choir, to the nave and than to the right choir, as if one was walking. Can this be done?

For a start, i was thinking of just using my plain 'old' iPhone...
So, no fisheye lens...

How much images do you thinks would be needed in order to achieve a satisfying result?
360Texas

If you have not already done so.. you might read this about pano2vr 4 and the newer Pro version 5

https://ggnome.com/wiki/Simple_Panorama_Slideshow
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Don

This seems like a perfect situation for a 360 video pano. The camera path of travel being from Left choir, to nave, to Right choir. Allowing the user to pause anywhere along that path of travel, look around, and continue.