Trouble getting node to load target orientation

Q&A about the latest versions
kconklin

Using Pano2VR 5.2.0 pro on OS X 10.11.6. The nodes always load in the orientation that the photo was originally taken. In the skin I have the following action set in the hotspot:
Source: Mouse Click
Action: Open Next Panorama
URL: $hu
Pan/Tilt/FoV: $ht

Then an example of the target on one of the hotspots is: -145.8/53.6/70.0 (verified by clicking the little target icon). But when actually clicking that hotspot the output, it loads in the orientation as the original photo was taken. I must be missing something, but not sure what.

Thanks.
Kevin
kconklin

Just for giggles, I set the action on the hotspot in the skin to "Specific View" and gave it the orientation that I am trying to achieve - saved skin/saved project/regenerated output. Still loading node in the orientation in which it was taken. I have verified that I have selected the correct hotspot ID in the hotspot properties "Skin-ID" pull down list.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Can you check what target view you have in your hotspot template.
It should look like this:

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 15.49.21.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 15.49.21.png (30 KiB) Viewed 2097 times

The default setting is to use Default view.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
kconklin

Yes, that was part of it. But also I am using a variation of a 3rd party skin I purchased that has a floor plan map with each area highlighted with a "radar" indicating the direction you are facing, and I believe how that was set up had an effect on the ability for the target to work. All good now. Thanks!!