Jerky stutter in autorotation

Q&A about the latest versions
detroitechno

I've been a long time Panotour / Krpano user and I'm finally switching over to Pano2vr.

My client and I are reviewing another Pano2vr project as the foundation for a new large virtual tour interface.

The client and some of my colleagues have noticed a stutter in the autorotation of the tour. I see it on my Hackintosh Core i7 4790k with a GTX 960 so i'm not viewing on an underpowered machine.

I don't want to post the link here to draw any negative attention to this commercial tour.

The client is concerned by the stuttered autorotate. Is this a known issue or is there something I can be sure to do to eliminate this stutter when building the tour for this client?

Please forgive me if this has been addressed before, I could not find a solution in my searches.

Thanks for any help!
detroitechno

Well, I used Pano2vr to create this new tour for my client and it has the stutter problem I was worried about.

The auto rotation is just not perfectly smooth. There are these tiny stutters in the rotation.

It really bothers my client, I may have to do the whole thing over again with Panotour. This definitely does not happen with Krpano or Panotour.

Can someone please help me with this?
360Texas

This issue has been reviewed in Pano2vr FaceBook site. Appears you have made up your mind as to how you are going to rebuild your image.

Your question was asked and answered.

[Comment CLOSED]
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com