Flat input image - multiresolution enabled, HTML5 output?

Q&A about the latest versions
EMcCulloch

In my original Pano 2VR program (I think version 3) I created flash, multiresolution output file from the flat input file. It is an image of my artwork where close zooming in on the content (text) is crucial to understanding the meaning. Being able to create navigational “panorama” was a great concept and I was very happy with the program. Fast forward to the flash support decline on the web and my work can no longer be visible displayed this way.
I am up to Pano 2VR 4.5.3 64bit and today I tried to output it to HTML5. It isn't working: I am getting a pop-up window that informs me that HTML5 doesn't support flat images and then the program crashes.

So here is the question: is there any way I can create output visible to today's web, without using flash?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Pano2VR 5.2 supports edge to edge Flat image as inputs.
Version 5 will automatically apply multi resolution to the image.
Trial it first and if it does what you want then do the upgrade.
Just login to your account for pricing and doing upgrades.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
EMcCulloch

Thank you Hopki for the reply.

Everything works as it should, and sorry for taking your time. I knew I had flash player and getting the "Get Adobe Flash Player" icon instead of the image was very upsetting. In desperation I finally decided to download flash player again and when I clicked the icon, the permission question popped out and I was able to allow my site to run flash (in the near past it would take me to the Adobe site). This was Chrome browser.
You can see it, if you wish: http://www.spirit.gallery/art_gallery/c ... rcism.html

I love this software and what it can do. Thank you very much.
:oops: :D