video load bar

Q&A about the latest versions
esskay

I have a lot of videos in my tour. Each is Equirectangular H.264 4K 25Mb/s progressive (I already compressed them from 65MBit and can't go lower due to quality)

Opening the html locally is no problem, even with older hardware. Altough it's weird that Edge is the only browser which shows the videos smoothly, in contrast to Firefox or Chrome (on Win10 64).

But i also need to publish the project later and did some pretests running the project from my university's servers.

The standard load bar of the simplex_v5 skin only seems to show the load progress of the node's image. Am i right?

I want the users to recognize that there's more data coming, since there's obviously no movement in the window until the video is loaded completely. For now, users could have the impression that the video pano is an image pano. Since my project is based on video material, this impression pretty much goes against my intention.

Is there a way to display the video loading progress instead of or additional to the standard?

Thanks!

Pano2VR 5.2 beta4 Pro (student)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
In the skin editor you will find the seeker element.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 19.47.43.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 19.47.43.png (249.4 KiB) Viewed 1607 times
Starting from top the seekbar, seeker in the skin and seeker properties select Video Panorama.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
esskay

ohhh, didn't see that!

thank you Martin!