Google Daydream / Pixel XL, html questions

Q&A about the latest versions
BHanson

Hello everyone,

I am a complete noob to Pano2VR and am hoping that the general audience can help so Martin doesn't get mad at me! :D . I've been able to patch the nadir, in photos, string photos together and output a tour that then allows me to view the completed tour in Chrome at some address that begins with "localhost......." At the same time, it creates a bunch of files in output (images, tiles, index, pano, pano2vr_player, pano2vrgyro, skin, styles, swfobject)

1. Once I close my browser and Pano2VR after viewing that preview of the output (again, showing up at localhost1600.....), how do I view the tour again? What am I supposed to click on from all of those output files?

2. I have a Wordpress.com account (hhtp://hansonb4.com), however someone from their Support Team told me that I cannot post html files there. I have a Google Blogger account but am not sure if I can post html content there. Any suggestions where I can post my tours for family & friends to see?

3. Has anyone put the html output onto their Android device and had any luck viewing it with Google Daydream? I am trying to follow Martin's helpful video about one folder, two outputs, etc... and hope to have some success.

Thanks,

Bob
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Bob,
Answer 1)
Local Host is seen when you are viewing the output from Pano2VR ad when its using its built in web server.
If you try and open the HTML page from the output folder you will probably get an error unless your using Firefox.
The best way to view panoramas is to upload the project to your website or use the package viewer.
If you want to see the files on your Google headset you can copy the output folder to your phone then using a file manager to navigate to the HTML page and open it.
You will need to deselect True North and Smooth as this helps with hotspot and the Gyro.
Also you will need to add a fullscreen button with the added action to hide self.
This is so you can enter fullscreen before you put it in your HMD.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
BHanson

Thank you Hopki. I will try that.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend,

Bob