Duplicate floating tooltips?

Q&A about the latest versions
DHogg

Hi all :)

I would like to create a polygon hotspot with a floating tooltip that appears when you hover over the hotspot.

This should be easy, but in my current project, for some reason I'm getting duplicate hovering tooltips:

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 21.03.22.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 21.03.22.png (158.67 KiB) Viewed 2558 times

The nice rounded-corner one is the one I've specified in the Skin Editor, but I have no idea where the other one has come from!

Any ideas? All I did to add the text into the floating tooltip was type some text in the 'Title' field in the Properties window of the polygon hotspot ...

Interestingly, in my demo tour (which you can see half way down this page) which I created with a much older version of Pano2VR, there is no duplicate floating tooltip. The only difference I can see between the two projects is that when I open the tour file for the holiday cottage demo, the 'Type' drop-down menu in the Properties tab for the polygon hotspot is blank ... and in my current project it defaults to URL. I'm not sure how it can be blank as the only two options are URL and Tour Node! This might also have nothing to do with the duplicate tooltip but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Many thanks :)

David
jare

Try this
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (63.97 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
DHogg

PERFECT, thank you!! :)

David