Nodes (or pointers) do not appaer

Q&A about the latest versions
MStevens

First of all, thank you for letting me in the forums.

I have downloaded the Beta software in order to be able to upload to Google Streetview.
Following your video tutorial on youtube i have a question regarding the individual nodes (or pointers if you like) not showing up in my Tour Map.
When importing 4 images (limition from the trial version i use) i don't get any node in the tour map, only a world map.
Most probably my images are not geotagged i think. (I use PtGuiPro to stitch and wonder, if so, how i can get these geotagging included)

So, my question is, is this indeed because of the missing geotag?
Is it possible to manually position the nodes, 1 by 1. So far i'm unable to place nodes myself on the map, only the first 1 by rightclicking on the map.
If i do the same whilst selecting the next pano, only my first node moves and i don't get another.
Does this make sence? Image

Thank you all for help upfront
Hopki
Gnome

HI MStevens,
In short yes, you need location data.
However to do this just select the pano in the tour browser and move your mouse in the map and just Right Button click to place the pin. Do this for all panos with no location data.
You just need to set direction. again this is simple, once you have positioned the panos/pins in the map rotate the pano in the viewer so you are looking at the next node (pano). If you now hold down the "N" key and rotate the viewer you rotate the compass not the pano. You will see the pointer in the map rotate, just make it point to the node your looking it. Again do this for all nodes then once set you can then select Tour => Automatic Linking => Sequential. Check the map to make sure the nodes are linked correctly, you can select and deselect links from the tour map.

What will help with your work flow is you can adjust the window layout of Pano2VR and save the layout under a short key.
Example, if you alt + tab (Mac) ctrl + tab (PC) this will hide all the panels, so one big viewer.

Now select the Map and the tour browser from the panel buttons. Now arrange the panels so the interface has the tour browser at the bottom and the map and the viewer share half each of the interface. You can now click Window => Arrangements => Save, give it a name such as GeoTag.
You can now alt + 1 to return to the default window arrangement and now alt + 2 for your GeoTag arrangement.

You can of course have multiple arrangements to do different jobs.
Please see this video.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/