Tour Node Orientation Issue

Q&A about the latest versions
jonikat

Hello!
I'm new to Pano2VR pro and learning lots.
But I have one question. I have not been able to figure out how to set up a tour and have the view of each consecutive node match the previous node's pov.
For example, if I have a tour of a space and I enter the front door, I would like each node that I go to to retain the perspective of the previous node so that the viewer feels like they're walking through the space and understands where they are going. If the viewer then turns around to go back through the nodes they've visited already, then the view would show them the view as if they were walking out.
Instead, the nodes seem to default to their default view so when you turn around to exit, the next node shows a backwards view which is very confusing to the viewer. Some nodes seem to work how I want them to, but others select seemingly random views...and I can't tell what is different about those.

Please help. Am I missing something in the setup?

Thank you so much!

Joni
jonikat

I think I figured it out...

In the node properties, the Target must be $(fwd)
That seemed to fix my issue.

If I'm way off base, someone please tell me, but this seems to be the solution. The nodes that were giving weird default views now follow along the tour path in the correct pov.

Best to all!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi jonikat,
Yep you got it, or you can use Target View and open each pano with a specific view.
Look under Point Hotspots and Target in the documents.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/