Connecting multiple virtual tours!

Q&A about the latest versions
VirtualPlace.ru

Hello!
There is a virtual tour of the residential village. The virtual tour of the streets and the virtual tours of the homes (cottages). Need to do so that you from the street to enter the cottages.

Virtual tour of main street, inside the directory with the virtual tour, are directory with virtual tours of houses(cottages).

Put the hotspot for the entrance to the house and prescribed URL house1/pano.xml that allows you to enter the house from the street. But now we have to make from the house you can be back on the street. I made a button and a hotspot with the link to URL ../index.html#node2

It works, BUT opens in a new browser window.

How can I make it so that you can go out of the house (with the button or hotspot) on the street and not to open a new window?

Thank You
jare

Hi,
tried target _self, does work.
VirtualPlace.ru

Точно так же открывает в новом окне!

Similarly, opens In new window
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
Ok this is going to sound a bit odd but...
You can drop p2vr files into the tour browser adding the nodes and all hotspots to an existing project.

The idea is you can make separate tours, so one outside in the grounds and then house separate tours, in the attached example house_a and house_b.
The grounds or tour has two nodes, house_a has two nodes and house_b has one node.

To keep it simple put all the input images and p2vr files all in the one folder.
Make a copy of the tour.p2vr project and rename it. In the attached I copied the tour.p2vr file and renamed it project.p2vr.

Open the project, now right button click in the tour browser and "Add Project" the house_a.p2vr file. The images, user data and hotspots will be added to the project.p2vr file.
Now do the same for house_b.p2vr.
The project.p2vr file will now have all the nodes from the three projects.
All the projects will use the same skin from the project.p2vr file so make sure this skin has all the elements needed for he complete tour.

If your using a drop down menu or thumbnail menu then all the nodes will be seen but the hotspots will only link between the separate p2vr files. However you can now use the hotspot viewer mode to add hotspots between the nodes, tour, house_a and house_b.

What this means is you can now add to a tour over as and when new content is required. But remember the skin must have all the elements needed for all nodes.
You can even use Tags so you can have skin elements swop out when a tag is detected.

Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
tours.zip
(60.43 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
VirtualPlace.ru

Thank you understand..
Well, there is such a method, though not very comfortable in large scale work. Street - 30 panoramas and 35 houses 6-8 panoramas.
KCMangan

Hi
I'm going to add to the confusion:)
I get what you are saying Hopki, but the use of the whiteout leaves me boggled.Any chance to send the above link with some images for reference.

I'm going to try a few tests with minor things, (2 hotspots, 1 video,1 Pdf, 1 large exterior map, 1 interior house map per house) 3 different tours. (as in we will only visit 3 houses with different layouts)

Then link as described
Guaranteed it will work on output to Local.

But I'd bet my firstborn that it wont work on a server:)

Fingers crossed it will, but I'm presuming errors will pop up when trying to upload to server.

Regards

K