Q&A about the latest versions
360Texas

Courtesy from The World Wide Panorama Organization
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidep ... Event.html

Shooting Period: January 1 thru March 31, 2017
THEME: Concrete

-- Announcement --
About the Theme: “Concrete”
“Concrete” – on one hand, it’s the opposite of “abstract” (for those who prefer the challenging, less literal approach to panoramic photography; on the other hand the mixture of sand, cement and water is today an almost ubiquitous substance that has accompanied mankind’s efforts to create lasting buildings for thousands of years and has defined architecture in our modern world. From utilitarian uses to spectacular creations, concrete is one of the building blocks of our civilization.

It is a very approachable theme; chances are you can’t take a step outside without encountering concrete in one form or the other!

-->> ED NOTE : Sticky set to expire on 31 March 2017
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
KCMangan

Hi T360,
Had a look at the link.Just wondering, Is this a single photo panoramic or a 1qvtr/html/flash file to send.

I got a bit confused when I went to the link, "Concrete" its not abstract, is this to be an abstract thing or showing off concrete structures..

Anyhow, jst a query

K
360Texas

We typically upload 1 single 6000 x 3000 8bit .jpg around 8mb .jpg only.
No hotspots or pano2vr content as their server is not configured for these attributes.

QTVR probably is not supported.

Hmmm I am using concrete as structural concrete features. Abstract might conceptual. From an engineering view point its the embedded reinforcing steel bars that actually holds the structure in place and its the surrounding concrete that only supports the rebar in place.

http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidep ... Sizes.html
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
KCMangan

Thanks,

I dont think I'll have the time to get a proper shot together, but I think I'll have to enter something into a T360 notification project with p2vr :)
About time I had some fun with the package.

Regards

K
360Texas

As of 30 March 2017 3:15pm UTC -6 Its in concrete :

Regular Event "Concrete" started 29 days, 7 hours ago and now ends in 1 day, 15 hours.

Just finished uploading our panorama.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com