Will be there a Head Mounted Display SWF output?

Q&A about the latest versions
Micha

Hallo,

I have seen the post "Pano2VR 5 Head Mounted Display output" - great, thank you for the tutorial.

In the past I created VR as SWF and gave it to my customer. I ask me will be there a SWF output for HMD use in the future? Best it would be if it work with the old Flash players for creating projector files. My dream is that my client get a single file containing a stereo tour. Is this dream realistic?

Ciao,
Micha
www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects
Micha

Today I have seen the release of the Garden Gnome Package Viewer. That's great. Thank you for it.

In the past I used the DevalVR player for mov files. This player allowed to create executable packages. So, a single executable file can be sent to a customer. Or the flash player projector feature was the same. Could be nice if the Garden Gnome Package Viewer could create a single content+player file too.

I can't test it here yet - a HMD panorama can be packed too? This would be the easiest way to get a stereo pano to a client.
www.simulacrum.de ... CAD and 3D visualization service for designers and architects