Display URL in a popup window

Q&A about the latest versions
dv3d

Currently working with the demo Pro version to try all the functions for future projects. Really great product. The tour creation is pretty straight forward. The secret sauce is definitely the skins. I have played with them and i now understand how they function and it will just be matter of learning all the nuances that are available. That being said the one thing i cannot figure out is how to have a URL display in a popup window. In particular i have several aerial panos of a property that are linked with no problem. I want to create a hot spot that goes on a home that will open an existing Matterport 3D scan in a popup window. I can get the hot spot to open the Matterport now but it is full screen in a seperate tab. I have tried several different skin setups but they either show a blank window or i get error messages. I have looked at all the videos and just cant find the solution. I know it can be done with all the functions the skins have. This is the only thing holding up the purchase of the software.
Also i see where a lot of solutions are ZIP downloads. I tried one but could not figure out how to get the unzipped file into the program. Thanks for all your help.
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
You can use an iFrame in a text box to display the HTML page.
The text box can be set to percentage so will resize with the displays window size.

Here is an example of the code you would use in the text box:

<iframe src="matterport.html" name="panorama" width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="float:left; margin-left:0px" allowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
dv3d

Thanks for the help. I figured it would be something simple. I was focusing on the URL and did not even think about using an iframe. I used your code first and it works. I then remembered Matterport supplies an iframe embed code and it worked also. Thanks again.
Tom