Animation Editor video

Q&A about the latest versions
bkiter

Hello, on the following vidtut I have the following questions.

1 - How to select all keyframe to smooth on Windows? On Mac you mention Command 8

2 - How to Zoom in/out on Windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvuDZWZpDw

Thank you.
christoph
Gnome

Hi bkiter!

1. you probably understood that wrong, it is Command+A (not eight) on the Mac, Control+A on Windows (you can also find it in the 'Edit' menu)

2. i assume you want to zoom in/out in the timeline.
you can drag the handles on both sides of the sliders inwards to zoom in, see image below:
grab.png
grab.png (13.75 KiB) Viewed 6341 times
Hope that helps...
Regards
Christoph
bkiter

Thank you Christoph!

1 - Great, now it works.

2 - I want to zoom in/out of the scene, is there a keyboard shortcut for that?

Thanks
christoph
Gnome

For zooming in the panorama i would use the mouse wheel. Alternatively you can use the + and - keys on the keyboard....

Regards,
Christoph
bkiter

Thank you Christoph!
bkiter

Hello,

been following the tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvuDZWZpDw

I have set my Magic Keyframe to 50.00/s but the transitions are a little fast, how can I make them more slow?

Thanks!
bkiter

Hello, basically I want to make the video output to be slower/smoother during the transitions.

Thanks
christoph
Gnome

Hi!
The value next to 'Magic Keyframe' in the Animation Editor (50.00°/s) means, that keyframes are generated so that the animation moves at a speed of 50 degrees per second. Lower values result in a slower animation.
So - try lower numbers and generate a few magic keyframes for testing, until you find a speed you like....

Regards,
Christoph
bkiter

Thank you Christoph!

Another question, I been following the tutorial video. Im using 3 panos with transitions, but when save as video, the video files only last 10 seconds and only shows 1 pano, I have also done another test, same settings and when saved as video would only las 13 seconds, showing Pano 1 and Pano 3 but it does not show the Pano 2 , after those results, I save again (without modifying or changing anything) and the video would again be for 10 seconds and only showing Pano 1.

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi bkiter,
This sounds very odd.
Is it possible you can make a similar project using the attached images, say using three nodes, they are very small files and my test files.
You can then upload the project with the images if you can reproduce so I can see what is going on.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
test_images.zip
(52.98 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
bkiter

Hello Hopki,

sorry for my late reply but I was swamp with work. I just made a test and it works now.

I think that the previous video animation was not working correctly because I was using .tiff files, now Im using .jpegs and is working correctly.

Regards,

Hopki wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 pm Hi bkiter,
This sounds very odd.
Is it possible you can make a similar project using the attached images, say using three nodes, they are very small files and my test files.
You can then upload the project with the images if you can reproduce so I can see what is going on.
Regards,
Hopki
Hopki
Gnome

Hi bkiter,
Would still like to see a project as this should work with all input image file types.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
bkiter

Hi , sure, I will upload it tonight and send you a link.

Thanks
bkiter

Hello, the Animator is working properly now but I need the 360 video to be saved as a 360 mp4 with the Animation projections included, so I can upload to YouTube or FB, so it would show moving with the animation and the user can move around the 360 / interactive.

Is it possible?

Thank you!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi bkiter,
The output from the animation editor is a non interactive mp4 video you produce from your 360 video.
You can add projection changes etc, etc.
If you want to publish an interactive 360 video with projection changes then yes use the animation editor but export as an HTML5 project. The video will play, it will be interactive but then you can then use the animation with projection changes as auto rotate.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com