Scratch disc - changing temp disc (Windows 10 - any news with Ubuntu?)

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

I am building some mid size projects with 430 nodes. I have 500 SSD scratch disc which is filled with the temporary data (ggimage_temp.gqHp13760) created by Pano2VR although I set the disc storage to the secondary 1TB 7200 rpm. With that I am very limited building even mid size tours (I had not such problems with batch process building a tour from separate p2vr files). Maybe a tip how to set P2VR to work with the secondary 1TB disc? (I am afraid that I need to extend even that one to at least 3 TB).
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Bostjan,
If after Pano2VR is closed and you still see cache files you can delete these. Maybe left after an abnormal close and Pano2VR did not have time to erase them.

Change File paths.
Cache Image Location:
You would go to Pano2VR's Settings/Preferences.
Then under the File tab, click the Choose button for the Image Cache Location and set the path to your larger drive.
I would copy and paste in a .txt document the original path first just encase you want it back later.

Output file.
Open an HTML5 output, use the open folder button to select the derive you want to export to.
Right button click on the file path and click edit. Copy the path and following the instructions above go back to the Files tab and paste in the file path in the Default Folder text box found at the bottom of the window under Output.

Restart Pano2VR, all new outputs will use this location.
Please note if your using network drives you can get errors as the network storage often does not wake fast enough for Pano2VR. USB drives should be ok.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/