Gear VR - Local Files

Q&A about the latest versions
bkiter

Hello,

I recently bought the Gear VR (Using S6) Is there a way to watch panos with gaze/hotspots ? and the other question if its possible to view them off-line by saving internally?

Thank you.
360Texas

We use an s7.
Yes, for off line viewing you can copy your .jpg panorama to your s6 phone's Samsung's: | Device Storage | Oculus | 360Photos | panos folder (you can create this folder/files structure)

Then use Oculus software to browse down to your \360Photo's\ panorama for local viewing. It works for us.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
bkiter

Thank you 360Texas,

i have done that and it works. What I need to accomplish is the gaze/hotspots so I can move around the panos.
360Texas wrote:We use an s7.
Yes, for off line viewing you can copy your .jpg panorama to your s6 phone's Samsung's: | Device Storage | Oculus | 360Photos | panos folder (you can create this folder/files structure)

Then use Oculus software to browse down to your \360Photo's\ panorama for local viewing. It works for us.
stalwart

*bump* as I too want to know this. I tried this, by copying a multi-node tour to the camera drive (and also tried from the SD card) but Android Firefox would not play when clicked on from the file explorer menu.