Random panning and random 1st node

Q&A about the latest versions
Hrvoje

Hi

This question is similar like already asked in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9979&p=45192#p45192

So, is it possible to set this yet?
I'm also looking for a "in-program" way how to randomize 1st pano

Atm I'm doing both by:

- Embedding XML in html file
- renaming html into php
- Changing this line: <tour start="node < ? php echo rand(1,your_number_of_panoramas); ? >
- And adding rand function wherever I want things to be randomized, like this:
<start pan="< ? php echo rand(-180,180); ? > " fov="66.8" tilt="7.9"/>';

But it would be (very) nice to avoid manual work (because everything needs to be done again after every change in pano) if we could be able set both from within the program, please look at attached Suggestion image.

Another suggestion: it would be nice if we could be able to edit panorama node names.
Atm I'm always reusing p2vr file(s) to avoid initial setup for basic things.
So if I delete all but 1st node from previous project, node numbering for new nodes in that project starts +1 from 1st node current number, not from 1.
IMHO if all nodes but 1st one are deleted, node number for that 1st node should be reset to 1.

Best regards
Attachments
Suggestions.jpg
Suggestions.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
Hrvoje

Bump
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Hrvoje,
In answer to your question:
This question is similar like already asked in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9979&p=45192#p45192
So, is it possible to set this yet?
Yep it called animation. This gives you total control over what will happen in the auto mode.

You can not randomly open the first node, but if you have auto rotate, not animation you can select node change after a set time and select the nodes to be randomly selected after the first.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/