Feature request for upcoming Pano2VR

Q&A about the latest versions
KFabritz

General:
Sometimes the contents of a panotour are separated in different directorys on the harddisk. A "Collect whole content"-point in the menuebar would be a good idea to get all the stuff together in one place by copying it. Would be great to take away on another computer or for a backup. Please include the patches, the used skin and the output file. (Example for this function found in Indesign)

Tourbrowser:
At great tours with lots of unsortet notes the tourbrowser gets a bit hard to handle, if I'am searching a specific node. A sort function (by name, by date of addition, by direction (north, south, west, east of the middle) would be a great help.
To make it simple: Maybe a general sort function by name would be easy to do, the rest can be done by the user by using the tags.

Tour Map:
Please separate the one buttom into two buttoms "place" and "direction of view". So often used the wrong function :-(
KFabritz

Tour Map:
Would be fine to "lock" a pin on the map. Sometimes when scolling the map with the mouse you just hit a pin and displace it. If that one colud be locked, this fault couldn't happen.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I know the dev's are doing lots in the map in the next version.
Iv not seen anything so can't say what but I think they have most requests of solutions to request covered.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/