with your help on the forum here is the result

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Laurent B

Hello, here is a little interactive tour that I could do with your help on the forum. :D

Paroisse Saint Blaise
Laurent BIZIEN Photographies
MacBook Pro 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 : Mojave 10.14.6 - 6.1 beta3b pro
CBosch

Hi Laurent,

well done.

I give you some points to think about:
  • autorotation: the "bad" side of this is, even when I stopped the turning to have a closer look to something it begins automatically. For me, it is not pleasant because I don't want to have a short look around within a few seconds. Or I have to use the button to stop. Think about who regards your tour - are this IT-freaks or much more persons without fundamental IT-basic knowledge.
  • compass: ok, with a button I can enlarge it. For my taste it is too detailed and hard to see where the needle is.
  • Help pop-up: there is a "plan" described which doesn't exists. And, for my taste again, the design of the popup doesn't fit to the rest (your pano has green and wooden buttons and the popup comes in bright white with firing thick border and dominant blue - uff)
  • button description left of "turn down"-button: not all buttons have a text description. Why? And it would be perfect if the text has a common orientation. They don't stay at the same vertical position and, in this case of positioning I would set them to right align and fix them on the right side.
  • you set the width of your container on your webpage to a %-value I think. I have a large screen, with the result the pano is extrem wide for its height because the height is fixed. That means only a small area in the middle is nice to see - left and right are very distorted. See screenshot attached. Maybe you fix the aspect ratio or set the width to a max-width.

EDIT: forgot the image ;-)
Bildschirmfoto-2014-06-16-um-08.22.11.jpg
Bildschirmfoto-2014-06-16-um-08.22.11.jpg (192.03 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
Have a nice day

Christian
Laurent B

Hello,
Thank you for the advice I made ​​the changes. :)
Laurent BIZIEN Photographies
MacBook Pro 2,6 GHz Intel Core i7 : Mojave 10.14.6 - 6.1 beta3b pro
CBosch

perfect 8)
Have a nice day

Christian