Real Estate Pano Tour

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Neal

I'm still perfecting my pano tours. Linked below is my latest try. Let me know what your think and what can be improved.

http://www.houseviewonline.com/Images/7 ... 77010.html
http://www.houseviewonline.com/Images/7 ... 010_f.html
360Texas

77010.html
Hey ! you did a lot of great work on this $500,000+ home.
I found popup single images that worked very well in difficult locations like the double showers.
I like the audio in the living room. Nice implementation.
The Google map does help with the navigation.

There were a few stitching issues but I don't need to mention them here.
Your lighting turned out very good. I would have like to have seen the lake through one of the windows.

In the Kitchen you might revisit and correct the spelling for information (i) "Alder Custom Cabinets".

Your webpage appears to be a Responsive Web Design. However, mouse dragging the browser window smaller collapses the Divleft but the pano window does not look like it is collapsing proportionately.

77010_f.html
I suspect this is designed for FLASH.
Not sure how this can be reconciled: We are using Win8.1 with IE 11 with Microsoft's module "Adobe Flash embedded by 3rd party."
When I clicked on your link.. It didn't find Flash in my IE 11 browser and prompted me to go to Adobe and down load Flash.

On other previous attempts to separately download latest from Adobe Flash... I got a conflict between MS third party Flash module and Adobes Flash 12.xx viewer
I finally gave up on IE 11 and uninstalled Adobe's separately installed flash.

I used Chrome (with Flash plugin) and was able to see 77010_f. I just looked at the front page.. didn't take to full tour.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Neal

Thanks for the review. 77010-f.html is for flash, but it is the fall back for the HTML5. Since IE11 fully supports HTML5 I'm not going to worry about it to much.

One thing I did notice is that the icon are not displaying on my android tablet. I'm not sure why. Any ideas?

PS: I must have been using the alternative spelling of cabinets :lol: