Mountain View

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
SebastianS

Made some Mountain View Panoramix:

Best Regards
Sebastian
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Sebastian,
The first pano which shows you above the clouds is very cool, well they all are but I like the first one best because of this 8)
How high up?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
nigbo

Sebastian: great panos. Awesome.
Can you tell, what equipment you were using?
Lens?
Tripod plus Panorama Head?
Camera?

Herwig
SebastianS

Thanks for your replies. The pictures where taken on my way on Top of Kampenwand (1572 hm) which is located in the Southeast of Bavaria. In Autumn sometimes we have Inversionweather, that means Clouds are hanging very low in the cold Air and over them the Sun is shining. There is no mixing between the warm and the cold Air, so you can climb on a Mountain and sit in the Sun.
I used a Canon 5d MK II, Novoflex Vr System pro on a Magic Ball on a Cullman Magnesit Tripod. The Lens is a Sigma 12-24 DG, so i have to shoot two Rows with 6 Images. Developing the Raws with Lightroom and stitching the Images with PTGui, no Photoshop needed.
Best Regards
Sebastian

PS: I underestimated the heavy weight of my Gear, so next time I need a Sherpa or something like that....