Lexus - Toyota at the Brussels Motorshow 2018

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Wowart

Hi,

https://wowart.be/lexus-2018/

https://wowart.be/toyota-2018/

Shots taken two days ago with DSLR, except for the car interiors where I used a Theta because my time to shoot was limited.
Skin in two languages based on silhouette. My first time using the animation editor for the autorotation.

Any remarks or suggestions very welcome, finishing off this project I've come to realise the possibilities of editing a tour in Pano2VR are huge, but with quite a learning curve when things get more complex.

Thanks for watching!

@ Hopki: took note of you remark from 2015 ;-)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9834&p=39316&hilit=wout#p39316

Regards,

Wout
360Texas

We own a US 2017 Toyota Prius. The exterior and interior look the same as the European 2018 Prius in your great tour. The US 2018 Prius Model 4 now fitted with a 30 cm tall console screen panel. https://www.toyota.com/prius/ .

Very high quality professional Tour. Even though the Navigation menu text is in Flemish or French there is enough graphic symbols that I could easily guess "Interior". Your navigation technique is uniform, consistent and easily guided me around to view the different Lexus and Toyota cars.

Lighting must have been difficult because of different light LCD or Incandescent type source. I think one of the white cars was a light blue in the panorama. Possibly image needed to be 'white balanced'.

Yes, Very small quality difference between the DSLR and interior Theta imaging. You must have set the Theta to special manual settings to be able to see great light balance between interior / exterior without over exposure (I can see the next closest car and people) .

And the © copyright is like a business card. Small enough to convey business description but placed nearly out of view so not to restrict the visitor view of the real product (Car Show). Good thinking on your part.

I am impressed with your work.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Wowart

Hi Dave,

Thanks for having a good look at the tours and your correct remark about the white car being off.

Lot's of different spotlights above the cars with continuous color altering ... notice how the Lexus NX 300 indeed appears bleu while the small Toyota Aygo in the back stays white.

So fiixed it using a mask in Photoshop:

The Theta was set at its automatic HDR mode, I can't judge the full manual brackets (using an Iphone screen). The resulting images need fixing but for subjects close to the camera as in a car interior, it seems acceptable when - again - time to shoot is limited.

Thx!

Wout
360Texas

Thank you in advanced for letting me for a moment borrow your blue NX300h image. And yes, you can do this on the full equi-rectangle image.

In Photoshop CS6 (non CCloud version)

In your image you apparently have mixed primary light sources. You could replace all interior light types to be the same color temperature ( like LED but that would be non productive. See LED Kelvin chart here https://www.lightbulbsdirect.com/colortemp Here in the US it is a government / manufacturers requirement to place the COLOR TEMPERATURE on all lights sold in the US. Look for the color temperature labels on the package. It should read something like temperature 3000 k or Kelvin.

OR in Photoshop you can alter the image using the white balance correction eyedropper tool:

Clicked and selected functions:
Adjustments
Levels
Clicked on white eye dropper (far right)
clicked on NX300h engine hood (the bonnet) or on some object that is known to be real time white.
THEN
Hue and Saturation - reduced saturation

Results
White Balance
White Balance
1-2.jpg (165.11 KiB) Viewed 5835 times
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com