SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental - Austria

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
360Foto2B

Two years ago I won a mother days breakfast on the mountain the Hohe Salve at Austria. Because my passion of 360º panoramas I made at the various mountains of SkiWelt beautiful panoramas.
After hundreds of hours of work and two years later is finally finished this virtual tour. The tour consists of 35 summer and 82 winter landscapes.

Special thanks to Martin Hopkins of Pano2VR for his excellent help, time and patience with this huge tour :D

Camera/lens: Nikon D7100, Sigma 8mm, Sony A7II, Samyang 8mm, Fanotec Travel Pole, Nodal Ninja R1 + RM4 rotator.
Edited in Lightroom, stiched with PTGui, virtual tour made in Pano2VR 5.1 PRO. Two separated tours winter and summer one output directory, HTML5 no Flash, one skin for PC/Mac, iPad/Tablet, iPhone/mobile device and one skin for VR mode.
Unfortunately the VR mode is working partially at the moment, only Ellmau in winter and Brixen in summer.

http://panoramatour360.skiwelt.at
360Texas

EXCELLENT - These element attributes make a site GREAT !

Images are well lighted, sharp, clean, and transition fast.
Page design simple, loads fast and easy to navigate.
Map is large enough to read. Means detail graphic navigation feature.

You have achieved a professional skill level for panorama photography and presentation.

Now ! If you have not yet done so... contract with regional SKI destination; town councils and travel agent clients !

Your site will be visited by many people around the world.
We are in TEXAS USA. We might need to visit Austria some day.
From where I sit, I can not determine graphically WHERE IN AUSTRIA your SkiWeld (read Ski World) site is located.

Please graphically point the way.

I can almost taste the Gluwine.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Panhad

Excellent work!!

What settings did you use in Pano2VR 5.1 PRO for html5. (Images settings and Adavanced settings)?

Thanks,
Panayiotis
360Foto2B

Thank you 360Texas.com very much for the great compliment! :D
Over the years I have gained a lot of experience in the 360º photography. Nice to hear that you find me a professional.
And I'm still learning a lot in this interesting 360 virtual media. And I've learned a lot from Pano2VR 5.1 thanks to the excellent help of Martin Hopkins.

I will certainly contact other ski areas. However, there are several 360-degree panorama photographers and there is a lot of competition. Quality is more important than a low price!

The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental area is located near the places Brixen im Thale, Hopfgarten, Söll, Scheffau, Ellmau and Westendorf. See enclosed maps.
You can find lots of information on the website of http://www.skiwelt.at/en/

Glühwein is delicious! If you are in Austria, try also Tiroler Gröstl, Goulashsuppe, Wiener Schnitzel, Kaiserschmarrn, Apfelstrudel. These are typically Austrian dishes but taste great! :)
Attachments
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental ski area
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental ski area
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental ski area.png (916.66 KiB) Viewed 5710 times
Austria
Austria
Austria.png (2.8 MiB) Viewed 5710 times
Austria in Europe
Austria in Europe
Austria in Europe.png (2.54 MiB) Viewed 5710 times
360Foto2B

Thank you for the compliment Panhad! :D
All panoramas, equirectangulars, edited in Lightroom and are loaded as RAW Tiff.
Most settings are standard. The only setting I changed is "Switch Bias HiDPI". But only for a better quality in VR mode. See enclosed settings.
Attachments
Advanced settings
Advanced settings
Schermafbeelding 2016-11-18 om 11.39.56.png (54.42 KiB) Viewed 5707 times
Image settings
Image settings
Schermafbeelding 2016-11-18 om 11.39.37.png (38.36 KiB) Viewed 5707 times
SebastianS

Sehr schön geworden, Respekt vor deiner Ausdauer!
Was bewirkt der Schalter
Switch Bias HiDPI
denn genau?
Grüße
Basti
360Foto2B

Thank you for the compliment, SebastianS! :D
I found the quality in VR mode unsharp on my iPhone 5S. So, Hopki advised my this setting:
Under the HTML5 settings and the Advanced Tab.
Set Switch Bias HiDPI to 0.8 or even 1.0.
This should sharpen the image on high DPI screens.