Color Changes on Products

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
PhotoSpherix

Here is the first stage of a project we are working on. Shoot 54 items and then do 8 way color changes on them.

Color Changing 360's

At some point, I will compile them into the 54 items and have color buttons, but not yet.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
Hopki
Gnome

:-)
Thats a lot of helmets.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Svendus

Thats a lot of helmets.
:D
Suggestion

8 Rows with 8 different helmet types

Skin with 6 colors

Image Image
PhotoSpherix

Svendus,

I agree, it is a great way to show the colors and types, but it is the overhead of loading all of the images that I do not like about doing it that way. It makes the 360 way to big, I might think about having the navigation in the skin and then have each of the 360's separate. This way it does not have to load it all up. You will still be able to address each model and color from a url and you will still have the navigation to get to each different colr and view.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
Svendus

I doesn't know but if you use multi resolution
do the images load when activated or do they load all at start ?
i have seen many Object Movies made this way and they were speedy loading most of them
example scroll down

Image Image
PhotoSpherix

The Forester example uses "reel" as the 360 player. The way that it handles assets is a little bit different than Object2vr. In all reality, they are loading the view the same way that I am suggesting. When you click on one of the links on the right, it is changing and then loading the image set separately from the original first view.

Remember from an end user point of view, we are both talking about the same thing. The only difference is that the sever only has to ship the first 360 and the one that the user picks instead of all of the colors even if you do not look at it.

The Multi image zoom option only loads the parts that you see on the screen and all of the Native sized images. It would still load all of the "un zoomed" 360 images at the beginning instead of when the user needs them. Normally this isn't an issue, but by the time you take 800k x 6(colors) x 10(models) that would end up being 48 mb just for the 800px x 800px images.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography